Credit Control Assistant
Ainscough Crane Hire
Standish, Wigan (Head Office)
Ainscough Crane Hire are currently recruiting for an experienced Credit Control Assistant to join our Transactions team in our Head Office in Standish, near Wigan.
About Ainscough Crane Hire
Ainscough Crane Hire is the market leader for lifting solutions and services to the infrastructure, construction, power generation and industrial markets. The company was founded in Wigan in 1976, and now operates nationally from 30 depots. Our offering is unique: with the most experienced team in the industry operating the country’s largest fleet of cranes, and capacity of up to 1000 tonnes across our specialist teams, safety is at the heart of everything we do. Our knowledge and experience allows us to bring innovative lifting solutions to our customers’ problems.
How are we different?
The Role of a Credit Control Assistant
- At Ainscough, our motto is ‘Make The Safe Choice’; this applies to everything we do.
- Health & Safety - We have numerous accreditations & awards for outstanding QHSE, including ISO 9001, 14001 & 18001
- Reliability - Stringent fleet maintenance schedules to increase availability & reliability
- Availability - We have one of the largest heavy haulage fleets in the UK, with 400+ cranes across 30 locations
- Experience - Expertise on all aspects of a lift; from the initial consultation stage through to execution
As a Credit Control Assistant, you will play a pivotal part in the Credit Control team. Whilst you won’t be responsible for cash collection, you will be responsible for completing a variety of key tasks. These will include daily cash posting; daily cash allocation; escalating for credit insurance; credit checking and authorising new credit limits up to the value of £10k. In addition, you will be the first port of call for all incoming calls and dealing with enquiries into the department. From time to time, you will be called upon to assist your Credit Control colleagues with ad-hoc duties.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a dynamic, self-motivated credit control professional with excellent attention-to-detail and organisational skills. Due to the nature of the role, you will be strong-willed and have the ability and confidence to challenge both internal and external stakeholders.
A full list of benefits (and there’s a lot!) can be found on our website:
Some of our main benefits include:
- Competitive salary DOE
- A strong approach to employee safety
- Access to the company Perk Box benefits scheme including free mobile phone insurance, discounts and a free coffee every month
- Pension scheme (after 3 months)
- Death in service and accident lump sum benefit
- Company sick pay
- And many more!