Mobile Crane Operator
Full time (37.5 hrs per week + overtime opportunities)
Industry-leading pay rates
Who are we looking for?
Experienced Mobile Crane Operators with a valid red/blue CPCS ticket and HGV Class 2 licence. We believe that our people are our key in enabling us to deliver a great customer experience, with safety at the heart of everything we do. You will be a natural problem solver and able to work effectively in a team. To show our appreciation we offer a wide range of benefits.
Benefits of working at Ainscough Crane Hire
The Role of an Ainscough Mobile Crane Operator
- Industry-leading pay
- Bonus potential
- UK’s largest fleet of cranes up to 1000t
- Regular training
- Best in class, 29 ranges of cranes (pay is dependent on crane size)
- Overtime opportunities
- Pension scheme (after 3 months)
- Death in service and accident lump sum benefit
Who are Ainscough Crane Hire?
- Transporting the Crane between depot and client sites
- Liaise with Site Manager/Project Manager upon arrival on site
- Perform the correct use of manual handling i.e. Outrigger Mats
- Able to assimilate and apply information contained in reports and duty charts relating to the range of duties and safe use of the crane
- Carry out training on specific models of crane, become familiar with rigging and maintenance procedures, and conversant with all crane documentation
- Be aware of the effects of the wind and other climatic effects on the crane and load
- Able to take the action to avoid dangerous situations, including stopping operations
- Be able to resist pressures from other persons to carry out unsafe operations
- Set and check the functioning of the rated capacity limiter and rated capacity indicator
Ainscough Crane Hire is the market leader for lifting solutions and services to the infrastructure, construction, power generation and industrial markets. The company was founded in Wigan in 1976, and now operates nationally from 30 locations. Our offering is unique: with the most experienced team in the industry operating the country’s largest fleet of cranes, and capacity of up to 1000 tonnes across our specialist teams, safety is at the heart of everything we do. Our knowledge and experience allows us to bring innovative lifting solutions to our customers’ problems.