Ainscough Crane Hire has joined the British Port Association as an affiliate member to re-enforce its commitment to being the partner of choice for crane hire in UK Ports. As part of our offering we have agreed new preferential rates that are available to all BPA members.
With lifting capabilities of up to a thousand tonnes, and 470 cranes working out of 30 depots, Ainscough has the flexibility to react quickly to the changing needs of the quayside, helping to speed up vessel turnarounds with reliable cranes and an experienced and knowledgeable team. Ainscough already has extensive experience in dealing with specialist port projects and complex lifting projects with ports and related industries; oil and gas, renewables, industrial sectors throughout the UK.
Specialist port services include;
– Early involvement and project planning.
– Crawler cranes up to 600 tonne.
– Access to Ainscough’s full fleet of mobile cranes ranging up to 1000 tonnes.
– CPA crane hire, including certified operator and crane specific to the project
– Contract lifts including RAMS, qualified AP’s and slingers as well as certified operator.
– Complex contract lift for large projects including RAMS, qualified AP’s, slingers and crane operators as well as an integrated team assigned to the project.
– Full technical support and back office CAD drawings.
– Access to the most experienced lifting team in the industry.
– 30 strategically placed depots nationwide from Invergordon to Plymouth.
– A dedicated Special Projects team who can offer full end to end logistic solutions.
For more information or to discuss your current requirements contact our specialist ports team on 01257 478524, don’t forget to outline your BPA membership to benefit from the new preferential rates.