As the market leader, Ainscough Crane Hire has vast experience in energy and power generation. Our deep insight and know-how ranges from experience in conventional power stations and nuclear power stations to renewables and on & offshore wind farms.
Our unique experience and proven track record over 40 years has earned us a reputation for ensuring safe delivery of Energy from Waste and other energy projects, with the range of specialist equipment and diverse fleet capabilities setting us apart from other operators.
As part of the wider Ainscough Group, Ainscough Wind Energy Services also provide a bespoke service to the wind energy industry both on and offshore offering site management, installations, engineering, service & maintenance and lifting solutions.
Ainscough Crane Hire can:
- Plan and execute all aspects of your lifting requirements
- Meet the requirements of power station new build or conversion projects
- Meet the complex lifting needs of wind turbine and wind farm projects, including towers, blades and nacelle
- Deliver all lifting requirements for nuclear decommissioning projects
- Ensure that all health and safety regulations are met with the completion of regular audits by Ainscough QHSE officers to ensure RAMS are followed and Ainscough QHSE standards are adhered to.