Before the Christmas break the Ainscough Team nominated 12 charities for the 2015 Christmas Jumper Day. The day exceeded all expectations by raising £1250, the company pledged to match that figure bringing it up to £2,500! All of the Charities were worthy causes, the money will be evenly split between them, here is a list of charities nominated by Ainscough team members.
• SANDS Stillbirth & neonatal death charity www.uk-sands.org
• Muscular Dystrophy www.musculardystrophyuk.org
• Homeless Veterans www.veterans-aid.net
• MIND Mind.org.uk
• Claire House www.claire-house.org.uk
• Ronald McDonald www.rmhc.org
• Motor Neurone Disease Association (MNDA) www.mndassociation.org
• Make A Wish www.make-a-wish.org.uk
• St Oswald’s Hospice in Newcastle www.stoswaldsuk.org
• Storehouse Project www.facebook.com/storehouseproject/
• Great Ormond Street www.gosh.org
• Manchester Children’s Hospital www.rmchcharity.org.uk
The event was held on 18th December. The business is delighted to support the teams efforts and give something back to the community “We are proud of the way the team embraced the opportunity to get involved and give back to the community; thanks to everyone’s hard work and determination” added Maggie Langford – Ainscough’s Group HR Director.
The team, covering 30 depots and offices across the UK got involved and as you can see from the pictures a good time was had by all.